CMSMS Forge is an evolving project that continues to get better as we go. Here are some of the recent changes:
- Projects with no activity (file releases or repository commits) in over a year are marked as stale. Added warning and ability for project admins to mark them as not stale for another year.
- Added ability for project admins to delete projects.
- Projects can now use github as their code repository.
- Removed the project comments. They proved to be less useful than anticipated. They may come
back in a better form later on.
- Added last commit date and last release date to project summary
- Added full list of registered projects and file releases
- Added RSS feeds for registered projects, file releases and individual projects
- Added first letter filter to the project list