Announcing CMS Made Simple 1.11.12 - Seymour Norte
Today, we would like to announce the latest release in the 1.11.x series of your favourite Content Management System. This is largely a maintenance release—we have solved many nagging little problems to improve the general usability and stability of CMSMS.
Some of the improvements include:
- Fixes and rationalization related to using the HTTPS protocol, including the root_url calculation.
- Fixes related to browser caching of admin pages
- Fixes to caching of content blocks on non-cachable pages
- Fixes to caching of block plugins
- A new 403 error exception, and a 403 Error page content type.
- Improvements to URL generation in MicroTiny.
More information about the changes in this version can be found in the CHANGELOG.TXT file that is distributed with the release.
All users are encouraged to update their installations of CMSMS at their earliest convenience. As of this release, the only officially supported releases are 1.11.11 and 1.11.12. Requests for support for older versions will be moved out of the official support section of the forum. It is our plan to continue support for the 1.11.x series for one year (365 days) after CMSMS 2.0 is released.
Thank you for your time, and have fun!