This is a cleanup, and feature completion release.  I've fixed problems with forms, such that the FrontendUsers module should work reasonably well in non default content blocks. and have added more filtering and sorting abilities (including the ability to filter on property regular expressions, this is huge for site with tonnes of users).

I've also added the ability to track or disallow multiple accounts with the same email address, and have done alot of work to ensure that the size of the username and passwords are consistent throughout everything.

This version requires (at a minimum) 0.12-beta2 because of the form issues, etc. Sorry people.