- Now Requires CMSMS 2.2.2 Minimum.
- Convert all tables to use InnoDB instead of MyISAM.
- Now uses CMSMS 2.2.2 Hooks.
- Major re-factoring of the order building and checkout process.
- New APIs and class methods.
- Destination objects in the database now keep track of (among other things) a source address and a destination address.
- Now works with shipping policies, box packing modules, and complex shipping modules.
- Now use transactions to delete an order, and send hooks to test if an order can be deleted.
Note: The default billing form, and confirmation view templates have changed. Existing templates may not be compatible.
You should visit the appropriate prototype template type, and reset it to factory defaults. Then create a new default template of that type.