There are a lot of changes, most of them not yet documented:
- Only for CMSMS 2.x series;
- Now it uses DM for templates;
- Added functionality for multi domains/sub-domains/TLDs sites;
- Added content types to be able to re-use URLs on different domains
(avoiding the redundant language identifier on the url and domain/sub-domain/TLD simultaneously);
- Detects language from requests;
- Can use selected language from cookies;
- and more...
This release has been tested and in use in a few sites:
it works but is most likely not stable for complex production sites.