* The "Require email confirmation" checkbox now works. Users are added straight to the frontend users database
* Fixed a bug with the confirmation emails having links to the admin section (new bug only).
* Added the (optional) ability to require the user enter the email address twice
* Fixed a bug with the useredited message not being thrown through smarty
* Fixed the default registration template a bit to aide in validation for non required fields (fixed a warning)
* Fix problems with inline and non-inline forms and links
* Handle another case where the admin may not have created the proper type of email property
* Ensure consistency in the username and password fields.
* Changed to require CMS 0.12-beta2 at a minimum (for safety purposes)