* The Invoice ID is now stored with each order.
* Adds the invoice_prefix functionality to allow specifying up to a 4 character invoice prefix for each order
* Fixes the required group stuff so that it actually works.
* Adds address mapping from FEU to Orders addresses, so that some of the information from the FEU module can be used to fill in the address field in the billing form.
* Fixes a problem in the invoice page of using the FEU email address instead of the billing form email address.
* Moves all the template editing tabs to their own action, this removes 8 or 9 tabs from the admin panel for people that have all privileges.
* USE CAUTION AND ENSURE YOU HAVE A GOOD BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING.
* ENSURE YOU RESTORE THE PAYMENT GATEWAY TEMPLATE TO FACTORY DEFAULTS TO REDUCE THE INDICATION OF FALSE PAYMENT FAILURES